Today, John Elway celebrates his 62nd birthday. He has a lot to celebrate both on and off the field.
Elway has learned to become as savvy a businessman as he was a football player. His interests are far-reaching.
This American executive and former 16- year professional quarterback with the Denver Broncos.
In 1998, John’s career with football ended and he retired in 1999 and statistically was the second most prolific passer in NFL history. He has now embarked on producing wines that lives up to his ideals and will be a proud representation of his family’s name. Bearing the number 7 which is synonymous with success, he brings three wonderful options to Southern New Jersey.
The Farm Collection of 7Cellars partnered with iconic winemaker Rob Mondavi, Jr. to release these offerings. This collection is offered at a more approachable price point, but with the same superior quality for which the brand is know. The Farm Collection wines are found in retail stores and served in top restaurants and event venues across the country.
Tasting Notes: Our rich, medium to full-bodied Cabernet Sauvignon has deep blue and black fruit notes, warm spice components and anise flavors. The tannins are integrated and the wine ends with a velvety finish.
- Wine Composition: 77% Cabernet Sauvignon, 15% Petit Verdot, 6% Merlot, and a splash of Malbec.
- Food Pairings: Juicy red meat, like steak, lamb chops or a bleu cheeseburger.
- 91 POINTS – THE TASTING PANEL“Former football great John Elway is the force behind this lush and smooth wine, whose silky palate features lots of plum and a hint of herbs. Balanced and long.” – Tasting Panel, Anthony Dial Blue
Tasting Notes: Our medium-bodied Pinot Noir is elegant and refined. On the palate there are notes of bright cherry, ripe plum, cola, and dried herbs, with a touch of vanilla and toasted oak on the finish.
- Wine Composition: 94% Pinot Noir, 6% Syrah
- Food Pairings: Grilled salmon, Bolognese, roasted chicken, mushroom risotto, meatloaf, baked ham or lasagna.
- 93 POINTS / BEST BUY/ GOLD MEDAL- BEVERAGE TASTING INSTITUTE
Garnet color. Aromas and flavors of cherry cobbler, raspberry candies, caramelized mushrooms, and candied aniseed with a velvety, vibrant, fruity light-to-medium body and a seamless, interesting, medium-long finish with overtones of cafe au lait and herbal tea with moderate oak flavor. A sophisticated, velvety Pinot Noir that doesn’t skimp on bright fruit aromas. Beverage Tasting Institute 2/10/2022
Tasting Notes: Our medium-bodied Chardonnay is a bright, fruit-forward wine with tropical fruit, lime, and pear; complete with balanced acidity. A well-structured wine with flavors of green apple, and a touch of toasted oak on the finish.
- Varietal Composition: 100% Chardonnay
- Food Pairings: Mild, buttery or creamy dishes. Grilled vegetables, grilled chicken, grilled shrimp, salad with goat cheese, or Thai Style Chicken Wings.
“Pleasantly lemony when first poured, this tastes of rose and melon, with a glycerin richness; for pork loin.” – P.J.C. Wine & Spirits Magazine
About Kramer Beverage
Kramer Beverage is South Jersey’s largest award-winning beer wholesaler, owned and operated by four generations of the Kramer family since 1924. Kramer Beverage is based out of Hammonton, Atlantic County, and services eight counties in southern New Jersey with top brands from MolsonCoors, Constellation, Yuengling, Boston Beer, Heineken USA, Pabst, Diageo, FIFCO, and more. Kramer Beverage also distributes wide variety of craft beers, from suppliers such as New Belgium and Sierra Nevada, to local favorites including Flying Fish, Double Nickel, Evil Genius, Glasstown, Paradox and 2SP. For more information on Kramer Beverage, please visit www.kramerbev.com.