In an effort to be more eco-friendly and efficient, Kramer Beverage has transitioned to online donation requests. We will no longer accept requests made via e-mail, phone, or written mailer.
Kramer Beverage takes pride in our support of nonprofit organizations in our community. Unfortunately, due to the large volume of requests that we receive, donations can only be made to 501(c)3 organizations in our eight county service area. Although not all requests can be filled, we do personally review every completed request that is submitted.
To submit your request, please read the following guidelines and if your request qualifies, fill out the form below:
- All requests for donations must be submitted online, 6 weeks prior to the event.
- Requests submitted less than 6 weeks prior to the event will not be accepted.
- Requests must include 501(c)3 status information.
- Individual and family fundraisers are not generally honored, without 501(c)3 documentation.
- All donations must be for events and organizations located within our current counties of distribution: Atlantic, Burlington, Camden, Cape May, Cumberland, Gloucester, Mercer and Salem.
- We do not sponsor youth groups or teams including, but not limited to, little league, recreational, travel, high school, or college sports organizations.
- Limit one request per event.
- Requests MUST include an event date to be considered.