Job title: Delivery Assistant
About Kramer Beverage:
Kramer Beverage is South Jersey’s largest beer and alcoholic beverage wholesaler, owned and operated by four generations of the Kramer family since 1924. We service casinos, restaurants, bars, and liquor stores with top brands including local favorites. We offer competitive opportunities and room for growth in a fun and fast-paced environment that rewards hard work and results.
Kramer Beverage is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. To learn more about joining our team, visit: https://www.kramerbev.com
- Breakdown and stack products from side load and rear load trucks
- Assist driver in delivering products to multiple locations
- Check and rotate products for freshness
- Establish positive working relationships with the primary contact for each account
Work Tuesday through Friday – 4 – 10 hour days.
- Guaranteed 10 hours of pay per day worked
- Overtime (time and a half) after 10.5 hours worked
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to start early in the morning, with flexibility- 6 am 10 am start times
- Must reliably be able to work in rain, heat and/or cold conditions
- Must be able to lift, push, and pull up to 165lbs., and be able to sit, stand, walk, squat, bend, twist, reach, balance and grasp
- Must be available regularly thru August and afterward for daily call-in.
- High school, GED, or equivalent diploma preferred
- Must be able to lift, push and pull up to 165 lbs.
- Must be 18 years old
- Bilingual is a plus