Kramer Beverage is hiring a Draught Beer Line Cleaner/Specialist in Hammonton NJ, to join our growing team! The Draught Beer Line Cleaner/Specialist provides services of cleaning and maintaining draft beer systems as outlined by KBC Draught Services and recommended by the Brewers Association of America.
About Kramer Beverage:
Kramer Beverage is South Jersey’s largest beer and alcoholic beverage wholesaler, owned and operated by four generations of the Kramer family since 1924. We service casinos, restaurants, bars, and liquor stores with top brands including local favorites. We offer competitive opportunities and room for growth in a fun and fast-paced environment that rewards hard work and results.
Kramer Beverage is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. To learn more about joining our team, visit: https://www.kramerbev.com
- Responsible for ensuring local bars/restaurants serve the highest quality pints of draft beer
- Visiting customer locations to keep their draft beer systems clean
- This is a routed position; you can expect to drive every day. You will need to be able to work independently, with support from our experienced staff in our Hammonton offices.
- Applicant must be able and willing to work occasionally on weekends.
- Paid time off (holidays & vacation)
- Excellent medical benefits, 401(k) match and profit sharing
- Pay: $19.00 per/hr.
- Company Vehicle provided
- Company Apparel, Safety Shoes provided
Qualifications and skills:
- Strong work ethic and an excellent communicator
- Attention to detail
- Possess a strong work ethic and drive
- Mechanical skills, high integrity, self-motivation
- Willingness to provide excellent work quality and customer service.
Physical and Mental Requirements:
- Good customer service skills. Possess a professional, customer service-oriented manner, always maintain a professional appearance.
- Ability to frequently lift and/or move up to 55 pounds and be able to maneuver kegs which weigh close to 165 pounds.
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time, walk, talk, hear, use hands to finger, grasp, handle or feel, push, pull, reach, crouch, kneel, crawl or bend, and perform repetitive motions of the hands and/or wrists.
- High mental and visual attention required for planning difficult work methods and sequences to obtain size, shape, or physical qualities of product.
- Must be able to go up and down ramps and stairs frequently.
- Constant indoor and outdoor work with frequent change in temperature
Paid training program that includes hands on training.
- 90 days with a certified trainer.
- Wage increases upon graduation from training and certification programs.