Primary Purpose and Function
The Kramer Beverage Company draught technician/system installer is responsible for all areas relating to draught beer maintenance/installation. The Draught Technician/System Installer must display and maintain an attitude of enthusiasm and loyalty at all times toward the company and all its customers.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
Schedule and plan all new installation of additional lines in a timely manner upon notification from Sales Department (within 48 hours).
- Work on voice mail or call into the office every two hours each day for retail operational problems.
- Service any account having a problem, as directed by management.
- Follow company on-call schedule.
- Work special events as identified by management.
- Key account on premise draught account lines designated by management must be cleaned once a month.
- Lines will be cleaned only with line cleaner approved by the New Jersey Health Department and in accordance with all state and federal laws.
- We will use only equipment and cleaners approved by Kramer Beverage Company for our company products and installation.
- Responsible for keeping a weekly report by day and by week. All information that is related to each account is to be listed in this system; date of cleaning, installation, repairs, service calls.
- Responsible for keeping account of draft equipment inventory in his/her van and correctly complete monthly inventory forms.
- Any problems or opportunities are to be reported to the draft manager immediately.
- The Draught Technician is responsible to keep him/herself up to date on all aspects of Draught beer installation and repair by education either company provided or on their own.
- Other duties or responsibilities may be assigned as needed.
Knowledge and Skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Familiarity with draught products and accounts
- Problem solving/ analytical skills
- Project Management skills
- Background in Mechanical Trades, Carpentry, Plumbing, Electrical, and Refrigeration a plus
Education and Experience
- BA/BS degree or trade school preferred
- Previous Draft beer experience a plus