Operations Customer Service Representative – 10:00 AM Shift
About Kramer Beverage:
Kramer Beverage is South Jersey’s largest beer and alcoholic beverage wholesaler, owned and operated by four generations of the Kramer family since 1924. We service casinos, restaurants, bars, and liquor stores with top brands including local favorites. We offer competitive opportunities and room for growth in a fun and fast-paced environment that rewards hard work and results.
Kramer Beverage is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. To learn more about joining our team, visit: https://www.kramerbev.com
- Check-in Drivers and review paperwork/customer payments upon drivers’ return to the warehouse
- Assist with handling incoming calls to Operations from customers, drivers, salespeople, etc.
- COD checks, directions, driver/helper start times, customer complaints, etc.
- Reconciliation of all loads.
- Handle checks/cash and submit to Accounting.
- Execute all special projects as assigned
- Responsible for company adherence to Safety Policy and Manual and Operations personnel accountability
- Perform in a team environment while independently completing detailed tasks
- Pay: $18/hr.
- Paid time off (holidays & vacation)
- Excellent benefits including medical, dental, and vision
- 401(k) with company match and profit sharing
- Associates Degree or above preferred.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and computer skills.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Outlook and Excel
- Flexibility in handling assignments.
- Hours are during the day but must have flexibility in schedule.
- Ability to multi-task while displaying strong listening and evaluating skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to follow through on projects.
- Ability and desire to work as part of a team.
- Bilingual is a plus