Position available May 2022
About Kramer Beverage:
Kramer Beverage is South Jersey’s largest beer and alcoholic beverage wholesaler, owned and operated by four generations of the Kramer family since 1924. We service casinos, restaurants, bars, and liquor stores with top brands including local favorites. We offer competitive opportunities and room for growth in a fun and fast-paced environment that rewards hard work and results.
Kramer Beverage is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. To learn more about joining our team, visit: https://www.kramerbev.com
- Work in the warehouse
- Check trucks and inbound and outbound loads for accuracy
- Check-in Drivers upon their return to the warehouse
- Assist with handling incoming calls to Operations
- Verify all driver’s paperwork and customer payments following completion of their deliveries and organizing it properly for reconciliation.
- Execute all special projects as assigned
- Responsible for company adherence to Safety Policy and Manual and Operations personnel accountability
- Opportunity to work in area of study, learn logistics, supply chain skills
- Pay: $16.00/hr.
- Work – life balance
- Prefer Pursuing a Business Degree or other related field
- Be able to lift minimum of 25 lbs. (case of product)
- Reliable transportation
- Bilingual is a plus