Position available in May 2023
About Kramer Beverage:
Kramer Beverage is South Jersey’s largest beer and alcoholic beverage wholesaler, owned and operated by four generations of the Kramer family since 1924. We service casinos, restaurants, bars, and liquor stores with top brands including local favorites. We offer competitive opportunities and room for growth in a fun and fast-paced environment that rewards hard work and results.
Kramer Beverage is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. To learn more about joining our team, visit: https://www.kramerbev.com
- Work with Sales and Marketing teams to assist in the development and execution of Supplier Brand Marketing plan for 8 County Footprint (Mercer, Burlington, Camden Gloucester, Cumberland, Salem, Atlantic, and Cape May)
- Marketing functions including:
- Organizing, planning, and assisting Marketing Manager to enhance retail consumer awareness
- Sales functions include:
- Executing programs that include display building, cooler door enhancement and pricing awareness.
- Execute plans at retail 4+ days a week including recaps of activities conducted. (Work Schedule includes weekends)
- Assist marketing manager in tracking brand program execution and sales/distribution results
- Other sales and marketing and sales related duties as assigned
- Opportunity to work in area of study, learn Sales and Marketing techniques
- Pay: $16.00/hr.
- Work – life balance
- Prefer Pursuing a Marketing or Business Degree
- Be able to life minimum of 25 lbs. (case of product)
- Reliable transportation
- Must live in the Kramer Beverage territory
- Bilingual is a plus