Kramer Beverage’s philanthropy arm, Kramer Cares, raised money, gifts & awareness for not one (1) but two (2) organizations in February.
Kramer Go Red Campaign
Heart disease is the number No.1 killer of both men and women. However, there are important differences in how heart disease presents in women — and how it is diagnosed and treated.
- More women die from heart disease than from all kinds of cancers combined.
- Approximately 42 million women in the United States are affected by heart disease.
- Ninety percent of women have one or more risk factors for developing heart disease.
- Women’s heart disease symptoms are different from men’s and are often hidden or misunderstood.
Kramer Beverage raised $545 for the Ripa Center for Women’s Health and Wellness in support of our Go Red For Women initiative. At Cardiac Partners, our regionally recognized cardiologists are dedicated to the unique needs of women. With the largest group of female cardiologists in South Jersey, the physicians of the Cardiac Partners Women’s Heart Program are extraordinarily attuned to your physical and emotional needs – developing individualized, patient-family centered plans to help you achieve the best cardiac health. Women have unique differences that may require special testing and treatments to provide the most effective cardiovascular care.
At Cardiac Partners, we offer you a variety of programs and services that include:
- Comprehensive Cardiovascular Risk Assessment:
- Advanced Diagnostic Testing:
- State-of-the-Art Treatment:
Let’s spread some Valentine Kindness with our VALENTINES FOR SENIORS Outreach Program. We want to make this Valentine’s Day special for some of our local Veterans and Senior Citizens, our greatest generation. We just want to show kindness, warm hearts and make some seniors SMILE!
We are looking for “WISH-LISTS” from local senior citizens or Veterans. We would like to try and fulfill their wishes with their favorites.
- We delivered over 400 cards to veterans and seniors
- We delivered over 35 crossword books
- comfy socks, puzzles, crayons, colored pencils
- health and beauty items
- 5 blankets and some cozy hand towels
About Kramer Beverage
Kramer Beverage is South Jersey’s largest beer wholesaler, owned and operated by four generations of the Kramer family since 1924. Kramer Beverage is based out of Hammonton, Atlantic County, and services eight counties in southern New Jersey with top brands from MolsonCoors, Constellation, Yuengling, Boston Beer, Heineken USA, Pabst, Diageo, FIFCO, and more. Kramer Beverage also distributes a wide variety of craft beers, from suppliers such as New Belgium and Sierra Nevada, to local favorites including Flying Fish, Double Nickel, Evil Genius, Glasstown, and 2SP. For more information on Kramer Beverage, please visit www.kramerbev.com.